Saturday, March 18, 2006

Silence...has a nice ring to it.. - from friendster bIog (2005.11.04)

I guess it's been a day since I posted that last one... I don't know.. i kind of felt better after writing it, although it wasn't pretty much a good post. I would say it was good enough for me... weird though, as I have said before, nothing has ever been good enough... or usually this is the case.
  • I kind of woke up early this morning... around 7. I was startled by the voices of those people coming in to our house, well I thought they were someone else.. but it seems they were the ones fixing our house for a while now. I hurried to my brother's room... guess I was excited to view the downloaded movie clip of "Fruits Basket"
  • Kind of weird... I wasn't able to keep track of time, but unusually.. I don't feel that bad. Not so much until I noticed how everything moved so fast... too fast. I wonder though, why was it that today i could feel the happiness and sadness in the movie clip but not those around me. I wasn't happy... not as i was expecting "happiness" would feel like. But I felt peace... it was as if nothing bothered me even though i kept looking at those things i needed to do.
  • Afterwards... I slept again. A long sleep I guess... but I had no dreams this time, just silence... just peace. I woke up... I ate lunch this day, but i still didn't feel my surroundings. Usually I would be depressed at school... maybe I missed school, or I just wanted to talk.. casually.. that is because unknowingly, i express myself whenever i talk.. whether it be a stranger or my closest friend. But.. nobody really knows everything, just one person... rarely can I hear Him talk, but through some people... I could sense the beauty in His words.
  • Then, I went on with the movie clips.. then internet. I guess i felt bored, but i don't want to go back to school... school gave me too much of a headache... but i have to face it... anyway.. later on i finished a few of the things i wanted to do... and needed to do. But still.. i felt nothing more than the happy environment... and stillness..
  • After watching the last thing i wanted to watch today... it was Witch Hunter Robin... i heard the song again... i love that opening and ending song... it has a pinch of pain in it, but i didn't feel much of it. After that, i picked up my dog.. thought for a while.. then decided on one thing: I mean since my mood is kind of slow today... kind of "manhid" and kind of foolish, i thought of what if i try being quiet for a while... then do things patiently... then somehow get some work done.. yeah... i thought to myself... Silence... has a nice ring to it.. although this phrase is somewhat contradicting, for nothing can be heard in silence, but a ring is a sound... but in my case.. ring might mean some sort of vibe... some piece of a puzzle...

Anyway, I'll end it short and.. well better than yesterday I hope...
~'till next time. God Bless and please take care... remember to Pray Always!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home