Saturday, March 18, 2006

A Tribute to -jelle-... - from friendster blog (2006.01.16)

~Okay then, I'll just give a short intro, this post is a tribute to my ragnarok friend -jelle- or rather Jovelle... =D She is one of tammy's (Ellicia / Tanya) relatives that also plays ragnarok in the server fenrir.
~Actually, I didn't want to post this here, but since Jelle, you are my friend in this account, I just wanted to let you see what I said about not having a Christmas Present for you... just because I don't have anything in Ragnarok..it doesn't mean I can't make it up for you..


  • ~But seriously... I couldn't finish this story, I mean I can't find time to finish it in one sitting, just like my story for tammy, which I will post some other time... I think I'll just update this when I get the chance to... without all the powerpoint presentations required for school.. btw.. i don't know how to write, i can't write properly, and my grammar isn't really in the right way modern people use it... i kind of like classical writing, but of course i would never forget how to write properly =D ...erm... peace.. tell me if you don't like it or something... i dunno, i usually just write this story everytime i don't have anyone to talk to... when i'm like a "loner".. lol.. (erm but that was before i spent most of my time reading "Lord of the Flies" just because we need to and I promised myself not to read "A Series of Unfortunate Events.. book 11" if i wasn't able to finish that book) anyway, I just want to tell you how much i appreciate meeting you in fenrir and all.. =D and so i want to start it here...:
  • ~In a world filled with wonder and surprises, reveals a journey of two faithful servants who will one day join arms in protecting but one belief of helping those that are in need and also those that are worthy of calling themselves their friends. As one walks the path of a lone ranger, no one can really tell where he will go, but one can be certain of freedom and of peace that this life will bring.
  • ~To tell the tale of the lone ranger who will become a fine follower, we must first travel through the lands of sand and reach a place untouched by unknown creatures. This place lies in the middle of the fields of sand and is known to the bravest fighters of the world. Rumor has it that beginners lurk around these areas to practice stealing items so that they can become worthy of calling themselves theives.

~erm.. i think i'll just post the rest later.. i'm really feeling a bit annoyed by what i wrote.. it seemed dull and weird reading it the second time around... but anyway.. jelle, miss you =D and btw.. i dunno if i would come back to fenrir, i'm not so sure.. but not now, maybe after the last quarter... and after our clearance =D *wish i could see you... sorry for not living up to what i said about meeting you in december... =(*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home