Saturday, March 18, 2006

Thinking about nothing else... - from friendster blog (2006.02.03 not yet finished... super!)

I wanted to write this earlier... but anyway.. it's february already!! its almost march and we get out of school by march 11.. yey.. =D So then I'll start with what happened during January 21...
  • Jan 21.. sat... my sister asked a week ago if we could check out Powerbooks in glorietta to find the book she wanted.. which was Narnia.. =D Actually, I never heard of Narnia before... not until the movie theaters previewed it and all.. but anyway, I went there not because I wanted to buy something, but because I just wanted to go out to the mall
I'll write again.. ill try to finish it but basically i put "thinking about nothing else" because i got so addicted, or i really loved this one manga...which was "Land of the Blindfolded". It was the only thing i could think of for a whole two weeks.. and well it was fun reading the first book for like 7 times already!!!... talk about addicted! anyway i'll explain laters...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home