Wednesday, May 03, 2006

>_>? (2006..oh heck... May 3, 2006)

Hmm... I'm not too sure how I am today... my eyes hurt a bit, ugh I guess it's because I slept late again, I did it for two days in a row now.. I slept 5:30+ AM hmm... but anyway the other day it was because I wanted to post something in the XSC forums.. something about tradition stuff. Then yesterday it was because we (my two sisters and my mother) have been watching My Lovely Kim Sam Soon for around a week now, using youtube.com as a streaming site and well... that's kind of a bonding time lol. But yesterday it took so late (until 3+ AM) because we had to go somewhere in Imus, Cavite to visit the grandmother of my sister's boyfriend who died just last week. Anyway, since it was that far, we watched Too Beautiful to Lie while in the car. It was fun..lol but anyway :) enough said... I've been spending almost a week posting up in the XSC forums, then now along with AnimeOST.NET forums. Seems interesting that I learn much more from them than I expected (as from my old forums that had something to do with ragnarok). Just to say, forums are fun, it's where you get to read a lot of stuff people say..then you'd get to know them a little more..but you can also tell them more. I, myself can't express myself freely around other people..I'm not that sociable, but when it comes to forums, I find it easier.. how troublesome though, I'm such a coward. But anyway, enough about that.. why don't you visit XSC and check it out by clicking here or if you want to go to the forums directly, click here. Oh gosh.. I still know html but I'm starting to suck at it...need...practice... neeed to update a lot more stuff. Like my old old old website here or this direct link to the site itself..through clicking here. FYI... I used IFrames I think.. or Frames.. but whatever it is I used I don't like it anymore.. it totally isn't my type no more, so I guess I abandoned that site. But anyway somethings I usually update are this link here and here. Hmmpff... I'm still lacking 2 hours of sleep.. I woke up 'cause I thought the sched was MWF.. but then I felt soo tired after finding out my summer classes (eh for 3rd year hs I suppose) sched is tues, thurs and sat... :( disappointing... well I still reserved the 9th for yfc..and I guess it still stands, my mom said I'd have to go absent for that day.. and well I don't care so much because I was already absent the first day (the second of May..because I slept at like past 6 AM...lol. No wonder) Okay, okay I'm done I guess.. I think it's long enough..or so I thought. Anyway, for anyone out there.. just talk to me through the forums.. you'd know who I am there anyway.. the avatar (if you've been to my MP3 Archive site)..the name (if you've been to my anime blog) and the way I post (if you've been reading this like crazy..--refers to plainly reading it..as for just reading everything I've written is like a crazy act of wasting time..or just getting to know me =/ who knows) shows it all. ~take care, God Bless minna-san! Ja matta ne!~

btw.. mood: bored that everyday is the same.. lazy that I'd rather sit in front of the pc.. tired..so much my eyes hurt O.O
...song: seriously.. I've been shuffling my songs... currently Anime opening 1 (MeiQ!? Meikyuu!? Make You!?) of Detective School Q / Tantei Gakuen Q... not the best of it... I'd rather that the song was contrasting my mood.. so I choose the Anime ending 3 (Houki Boshi) of Bleach =D...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home