Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Nothing new...(2006.03.21-22)

For starters... uhm most of what happened for these two days were pretty much the same as what happened on 2006.03.20...well what can I say.. I lead a pretty boring life.

  • Okay then... 2006.03.21... tuesday... naturally I updated my blog soo early in the morning.. but anyway... same old same old with the afternoon... btw.. I woke up at around 1:30 pm... I really did plan to sleep early before that but.. I guess I made a list of all the anime stuffies I would want to put in my new blog "teshinouyuki.." anyway... I slept....uhm...late because I wanted to do something for lara. I mean she still had her exams and then a few more projects to finish..so I wanted to help her out while she was doing her exams. I didn't know what else to do that day..but to make it worthwhile I did that for lara. I actually just research pictures for her social studies project..pictures of people with certain illnesses.
  • Now for the wednesday... I slept at around 3:00 am after sending the pictures to her email (lara) and then... well I woke up at 1:00 pm (12:53 was what my phone said...but anyway) then.. I just dozed off to do much of the same things... oh and today I found out that "The Prince of Tennis" plays from 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm... same time as "Card Captor Sakura" and "Demon Eyes Kyo" so it wasn't boring during the commercial breaks. Oh....and last thing.. this day was filled with my new hairstyle.. uhm I'm trying to pick up something to do with my hair to keep it up since the summer is soooooo hot... and well my hair is knee-length...so I tried to tie it up (uhm somehow..) with chopsticks.. anyway.. I'll try to take a picture.. but I tell you it's humiliating as it is.. anyway.. next time then... I'll just try to do something about the layout.. then the new blog "teshinouyuki"

Err.. I dunno what else to say.. but then I do hope this short entry is quite fine..because I already indicated the uhm like schedule of the animes I watch daily.. oh and lastly... "Otogi Zoshi - The Legend of Magatama" plays at the same time slot of "Alice Academy" but its for tuesdays....and well that's what I watch tuesday 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm. Thankies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home