Monday, March 20, 2006

Rubik's cube?... (2006.03.20)

I've never been really fond of the rubik's cube... as for I never wanted to spend my time trying to figure it out... I mean it is all written in the sheet of paper that you find with the rubik's cube when you buy it right?...so what for? That is until I got to see this weird.. uhm not weird but different type of rubik's cube. I'll show you a picture once I could get a digi cam.. but anyway I'm in a rush.

Okay so with this post, I'm just going to talk about one day... as in this Monday, March 20.

  • Early in the morning, as in 12:01 am...until my sleeping time, I checked out my blogger and naturally posted something worthwhile.. that is about the week before now. But eventually I got tired doing it.. I mean it was past but recalling it takes a lot of time.. and typing takes up much of my time as well. Anyway... I always checked the clock and well.. I kind of remembered I wanted to watch something (Fushigi Yuugi replays from episodes 11-15, @ 11 pm - 1:30 am...animax) but then I already watched those episodes during the daily viewing (weekdays @ 6 pm; replays @ 9 pm and 12 am....animax)...some of them twice even. So then I got really into what I was typing and well... you could say it took me such a long time...I haven't even finished it yet. Anyway, I went downstairs to get some food (the pc with the internet is located in the second floor...my brother's room) and well I opened the tv.. I remember it was around 2 am already... that's cause the show "Candidate for Goddess" (it plays at about 30 mins per week so I kind of knew it replayed during Mondays @ 1:30 am - 2 am...animax) just ended.. and well I then picked up some snacks and ate it while watching tv ("Brain Powerd" was showing at that time; viewing time is during Sundays @ 9 pm-10 pm; replays on Mondays @ 2 am - 3 am and 1 pm - 2 pm...animax). In the middle of the show I got bored at watching it so I turned it off and proceeded with my sleep (naturally that would happen since I already watched the episodes during the 9 pm viewing and way back...it was the first 2 episodes I watched completely).
    With an encounter late at night (or too early in the morning), it would have been obvious that I would fall asleep in my bed..which did happen. And also, I didn't wake up as early as I wanted to... because I planned to go to school. Anyway, I woke up around 3 times before I stood up and went downstairs to refreshen myself (my room is in the third floor.. so imagine if I was still sleepy and I went downstairs...). I woke up once because I thought it was sooo late.. and twice because someone woke me up to check if I was going to school at that time or not... (my mother asked one of her Couples For Christ members to take care of the house during the day in return for a loan in money or something...it's not soo clear to me but she takes good care of much of the household work when my mom isn't around). Okay then.. officially, I woke up at 10:30 (btw sometimes my timing is wrong.. this 10:30 is actually 10:15 at the moment because my clock is 15 mins advanced...hehe). I then noticed my cellphone didn't have space for any messages.. (my phone is an old model...Nokia 5110 actually... and well my sim card can only store about 25 messages... so I saves only one space for incoming messages and well the rest were filled with quotes.. mostly from lara and rodz) so I picked it up only to see one of my classmates texted me asking about the clearance... (it was Bab asking if the dental and medical would clear by section...) anyway, after that I really can't remember the incoming texts.. but well I went downstairs anyway... Before going downstairs.. well I kind of felt hot... not soo hot.. but not warm either (I differentiate warm as kind of not so cold but not steaming hot... and hot as.. well as being engulfed by a steam engine... well not really... but somehow I know it's hot when I start to perspire..) and I kind of just felt that there was this lining of me that felt like it had a different temperature than my immediate environment. I guess I get it from the on and off feeling of my "almost fever" (sinat in tagalog). I didn't really watch anything in particular.. or I can't remember so much of it... so anyway I proceed with the afternoon...
  • That afternoon was when I got a hold of the rubik's cube my sister uses for her math subject.. she said they needed to solve the rubik's cube (normal rubik's cube) to pass an exam of theirs... and well I thought it was pure rubbish...useless maybe.... Anyway... I kind of got interested in this weird rubik's cube (to describe it, it has 6 colors...namely red, yellow, orange, blue, white and green... it has 30 tiles made up of white, blue, green and yellow... then 16 tiles made up of only orange and red... the orange and red tiles are formed by big and small triangles....) cause it looked weird.. and I found out it could form a cube (at first I saw it... it wasn't a cube... it had spikes and all.. weird really) so I played with it up until I typed this. I moved it while watching tv.. (not while eating...) and while waiting for the internet to come back. Hm... well I named this post "Rubik's cube?..." because my whole day.. well roughly the whole day was spent in figuring the rubik's cube out (I wasn't even able to understand it.. and I wasn't able to solve it..) and well... it had a question mark because I asked my sister what it was called and she doesn't know... I mean I checked the internet for possible pictures of the thing when I typed rubik's cube.. but nothing came up... not a single picture... Anyway, after I ate... I texted one of my classmates about the clearance thing... (I texted our president... Marvin) and I found out he didn't go to the school that morning... so I thought I wouldn't go to school that day... just because I got too tired... (I guess... I mean I didn't need to do anything... I wasn't responsible for anything anyway...) then.. I went upstairs to check out if the episodes 1 and 2 of "Alice Academy" (it shows during Mondays @ 7 pm - 8 pm; replays on Tuesdays @ 1:30 am - 2:30 am and 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm.. and some other time slots during the weekends...animax) since I wasn't able to start the first episode. Unfortunately, the replay that time was Brain Powerd and so I just tried to find something else to watch. Anyway I tuned in to Hero channel since I wanted to watch Inuyasha (shows weekdays @ 7 am - 7:30 am, 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm and 8:00 pm - 8:30 pm...hero) at an earlier time... just because sometimes I can't watch it at 8 pm. After that.. it was 2 pm and I went to the pc room (my brother's room) to check if nobody was using the pc. And I was in luck!... anyway... I went to first check friendster (I always do.. when I have internet... I dunno why but I got so used to it) then to check my mail (to see if there are any camia announcements)...then turn to ym (I go invisible mode to see if I got offline messages...) and a new addition was... blogspot.com... I wanted to finish the other messages but well... I got tired of it! I spent the whole afternoon (at least from 2 pm - 4:30 pm) finding the right MIDI file of my favorite songs... but anyway I got the summer theme from Boys Be and it sounded fine (it was for my friendster profile... I kind of wanted for people to hear Chiisa na Tegami.. my favorite song for now.. or Modoranai no Hibi... or any other song by CooRie... but since no one would understand it so much since it was in japanese..~neither do I understand it.~...I thought of it just being the melody.. so I wanted the MIDI..). Then the internet wasn't running so well.. so much of my time was in refreshing the pages... then.. well... I noticed it was 4:27 or so.. and I wanted to watch "Card Captor Sakura (Season 2)" (it plays weekdays @ 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm and 8:30 pm - 9:00 pm...animax) or I could have watched my second choice.. which was "Samurai Deeper Kyo" (it plays weekdays @ 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm and 10:30 pm - 11 pm...and well I forgot the morning time... surely it could be 9:30 am - 10 am or 10 am - 10:30 am.. not sure...time check 2006.03.24 11:12 pm edited... "Samurai Deeper Kyo" not "Demon Eyes Kyo" lolx). But well I didn't so I went on to find other shows... I dunno how I was able to let time pass by until it was 5 pm.. (it must have been the tv shows in nickelodeon.. or the songs in mtv, myx and others... like zpdee and linktv) then.. I realized (around 5:15 pm) that when I looked at the clock.. I remembered I was supposed to watch "The Prince of Tennis" (I just know the schedule as everyday...monday to sunday @ 4:30 pm - 5 pm...Qtv...time check 2006.03.22 4:35 pm...edit! schedule is 4:00pm- 4:30 pm..usually it starts 4:10 or 4:05....Qtv)...I really hated that I forgot it because I wanted to see how the doubles match of the golden pair went...(even though I barely know a thing about the anime). Anyway... at that time.. I watched "Monkey Typhoon" (it shows weekdays @ 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm; replays @ 9:30 am – 10 am and 10:30 pm– 11:00 pm…animax) instead.. it was out of desperation that I went on and watched it.. but anyway… at 5:30 pm I watched “Flame of Recca” (it shows weekdays @ 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm; replays @ 9:30 pm – 10:00 pm and 10:00 am – 10:30 am…animax)… then I watched “Fushigi Yuugi”…then “Detective Conan” (it shows weekdays @ 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm, replays @ 12:30 am – 1:00 am.. and some in the weekends…animax) (all these were watched in the living room) then I went on to watch “Alice Academy” (I watched it in the second floor.. my parents’ room)… then I went downstairs to eat dinner.
  • After dinner, I went to check out what I missed in “Emma – A Victorian Romance” (it shows Mondays @ 8:00 pm – 8:30 pm; replays on Tuesdays @ 1:00 am – 1:30 am and 10:30 am – 11:00 am, then on Saturdays @ 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm and 11:30 pm – 12:00 am…animax)… I think I missed around 15 mins of it.. but anyway it was fine. After that I watched “Card Captor Sakura” then “Fushigi Yuugi” again.. just because the one I watched at 6:00 pm seemed to be a replay.. I mean it was still episode 15.. as I recall the events… and rant rant.. it was a replay =(… Anyway.. after that I didn’t intend to stay around for the replay of “Flame of Recca” so I went downstairs and watched a little of “Princess Lulu” (it shows weekdays @ 9:15 -30 pm – 10:00 pm…it ranges…abs-cbn)…then after that we watched Pinoy Big Brother (shows weekdays… I dunno… but then we only watch it @ 10:00 pm – 11:00 pm…abs-cbn)…I watched it until 10:30.. then I watched “Demon Eyes Kyo”… then believe it or not.. I started typing this… well I dunno if you’ve noticed but this has been 4 pages long already (in Microsoft word.. because the internet didn’t respond when I was still typing it…. So I’m making sure this is going to be saved properly). Okay then… I plan to… uhm sleep after I post this.. and well see yah!


Well then… I suppose I should end this. Now if you’ve noticed I wrote all the replays and stuff.. I dunno why… some of them I memorized.. some not…and I refer to the animax schedule for the month to see if I’m right.. but for the other channels… well I have to rely on myself for that. Anyway… I think by now you think I’m a tv addict… anime addict… and well you’re quite right. During the summer days, I live for the anime I missed the year and well the new things as well… (I don’t think I missed much.. since I do watch them everyday…even with final exams!)…but anyway.. it’s been such a horrible life this way… it’s soo boring at home you know. But I can’t blame boredom so much because I chose this life… I know there are more things to do than this.. and yet I persist upon it… like I said to lara… ‘it’s not that we don’t have anything else to do, it’s just that we prefer to watch anime as it is..’ and well… it’s like I want to know what will happen next… it actually agrees with the article we read in our English perio exam… that the television does not satisfy us.. because we keep watching it… that’s because we keep wanting to see more of the show than we really can…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home