Thursday, April 13, 2006

Internet... in my pc? (2006.04.13)

Okay okay.. the title is "Internet... in my pc?" because I long deserted my pc for having a useless connection to our dsl =D and well when my sister set it up again and I was using my pc, I found out I could connect to the internet... pretty much (lolx)

  • Hmm.. hmm so now what? I haven't been able to update this blog for almost a month! my my... I'm sooo useless =D Okay... briefly I'll tell you what happened..well you see I've been in contact with the internet before my brother went home just this april 7 (i think...i wasn't there =D) but well I used the internet for mostly.. uhm streaming up in youtube.com and trying to view the newest episode of bleach (gah I gave up on trying that so I downloaded the special episodes 73-74 and 75-76 through torrents =D) as I know bleach previews every tues @ 7 pm in tokyo tv... (and well I can't watch that..and can't speak japanese... so I rely on subbed ones... =D). I watched not only bleach.. well I planned to watch Kare Kano... but failed..lolx.. then I watched W-Wish unexpectedly... Inuyasha for updates on the episodes I would've missed when I went to Davao... also the first two episodes of Tsubasa Chronicles (Chronicle of the Wings)... and then Angel Tails (Angel Tales...or Tenshi no shippo).. hmm that's all I can remember anyway... oh and I tried watching Samurai Deeper Kyo and Cardcaptor Sakura too.
  • But after finishing 72 episodes of bleach I rested and aimed on finishing my backup files.. unfortunately for me, I got new files again..(that's after around 13 cds already) and I wanted to fill each cd perfectly..making it 700 MB in total size.. =( so I gathered all the ending and opening songs of the animes I really like.. or at least the songs I like. Currently i downloaded 134 songs... hehehe with a total of 550 MB or 551 in disk =D and that filled my cd very well!
  • Then hmm... oh and I thought I posted something weird in friendster again..lol I think it said something like "pointless, worthless, useless... and other words in that line of thinking" well you see it has something to do with what I do everyday of summer... well it's been more than a month since the vacation started (vacation started 2006.03.10) and all I've been doing is laying around all day watching tv.. or using the computer..(to watch anime)... hmm... seems lazy of me.. well yeah it is..that's why it seems so pointless.. but anyway, as I live I guess now I aim to spend this time worthwhile.. even for a little while, even if it's for someone else... =D Oh yeah... i've been spending a lot on globe load nowadays... I dunno, it has something to do with the unlimited texts... I know of at least 3 people texting me with unlimited texts and well.. I can't respond without using unlimited text also... it's sad 'cause I'm one who doesn't usually waste much money...but well it's kind of difficult... and also I'm not soo attached to my cell phone so I lose it everytime...and get left behind in texting =(
  • Hm... let me see... to fight off the worthlessness maybe I should name something worth my summer... hmm... well I really don't know but I love my grades for the fourth quarter... and well I really have to thank much of that to Rodz... since he helped me through the perio week (one hell of a week though) and well... hmm... I'm happy to have a new best friend I could call on... well it just happened to be on the day we were having the station of the cross... which was still a school day I think.. I can't really remember... but then he asked if it was alright for me to be his best friend (bezy... =D) but anyway, I wasn't quite sure because I barely knew him... but later on I was able to help him (I hope so... at least he said I did... =D) hmm.... I loved the camia outing too (although I'm seriously reluctant to go on the zambales 3-day trip with them...lolx) it was so much fun... oh and that reminds me, I haven't finished that post yet T_T eh.. anyway... I also enjoyed that one-day trip to manaoag.. although that really reminded me of one mystery that happened one year ago..lol anyway... hmm... I can't seem to think of much.. I'm sorry...
  • Now... I dunno.. this internet really bugs me a lot! I can't sleep right again... I used to sleep just right... =( anyway... I'm happy to have been able to edit at least one photo for today.. and also use it as a background.. but I'd really love to edit the pictures I took in Davao.. I mean I don't know about photography..but it seems that everything is absolutely beautiful (apart from most things being cute... =D) that although it is not beautiful in the perception of one person... It can be soo beautiful once you've found the right angle... which will only be seen during the right time... it seems this observation can also be applied to how people view other people...and why many can't seem to understand that person...since no one is actually willing to wait for that person to trust that they will understand... =D lolx enough of that...
  • Hm... soo... oh yeah there's been a lot of changes in the schedules.. mostly in the ones I posted =( so bad.... I mean inuyasha views at 7 am, 2 pm and 8:30 pm @ Hero... then Samurai Deeper Kyo views at 9:30 am, 4:30 pm and 11 pm @ Hero... then The Prince of Tennis doesn't seem to be there anymore.. =( then... Mirmo de Pon views at 6:30 am, 1:30 pm and 8 pm (always just before inuyasha so i know the schedule)... then Yakitate! Japan views at... 8 am (I think), 3 pm and 9:30 pm @ Hero.... the Animax schedule is pretty much the same.. hehehe oh and I've just learned that Sakura Wars (Sakura Taisen) shows at 6:00pm-7:00 pm @ AXN then replays at 6:00am-7:00am and 10:00 am - 11:00 am the next morning =D from mon-fri...

Hmm... I'm thinking of ending it here... lolx... that's because FYI..it's 3 am of 2006.04.13 right now.. while i'm typing this... hehe.. well you see just before going to Davao, I've been sleeping like this for 2 or so weeks... even when I went to Manaoag, I didn't sleep before going there... then on 2006.04.08-09 well I couldn't sleep 'cause the mass was supposedly going to start early in the morning... well I guess that's life... hehe =D oh and.. hmm not including going to Manaoag... the latest (early in the morning..lolx) time I slept was 11 AM... then I was lucky enough to wake up in time for dinner.. lolx (woke up 5 PM =/) hehe and well... sometimes if I sleep at around 6-7 am, I wouldn't be able to wake up for lunch... so that means I've missed two meals a day...for about... 5-6 days (if my counting is quite right.. and that isn't in a row.. I'm not going for a record... just that I think I can remember each time I woke up late.. and slept late...).. hmm.. as for some speech.. I don't think I would need one... "I actually know" that what I was doing was bad for my health.. and that what I was doing is very hard to cease once it's become a habit... and well I know I don't have to prove anything...if ever you thought that... it's just that...... I know I've got a lot of weaknesses... and I know self-control regarding time management is one of them... and well I wouldn't need to be lectured about the difference between "knowing" and "acting" either..I think I've had enough of that during my val ed class in the first year... the weird thing is I've lost control of time ever since my young childhood... and well I lost hold of what was left when I played ragnarok when I was in the 6th grade... but...well... I find that I am more efficient during the early hours... and I've learned I can't hold back my sleepiness or else I wouldn't be so effective during the day... and well the more I extend up until the early mornings... the more hours I'm going to spend sleeping... it seems like it makes me tired more... (hmm that's weird I was able to observe something out of nothing..O.o) Anyway... somehow I swore I would take care of myself... and well I will.. that's why I'm going to stop this post...as soon as... possible =D so then I bid you farewell and I'm sorry the "goodbye" isn't as short as it could be.... but thanks..for reaching this far in this post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home