Saturday, March 18, 2006

Whenever you say you're there I'm happier... - from friendster blog (2006.03.09 totally not finished! it's recent but i haven't finished)

Oh my gosh! Our four days of perio is finally done! It wasn't actually what I could call a smooth-sailing perio week... but I'm happy I was able to get over it...somehow =D
  • Before the perio week, or monday of the perio week (6-9), we weren't able to pass a certain requirement for Filipino and we aimed for a better score by passing late...although it really helped a lot for our grade... it kind of affected my performance in the periodic test for algebra and values education. Uhm, actually the whole saturday i wasn't able to do much, i mean at first i woke up early..but then i ended up fixing the project for fil (comics) that i wasn't able to finish. Actually I didn't know how I could possibly do it but since i was just going to copy the layout of the manga i held for dear life since feb...i just think i got into it. I planned for the saturday to go well, that was after my tutorials...about algeb. During my tutorials...I was actually confused with algeb and i didn't know how i could possibly continue with my perio.. Anyway, the whole saturday was i think spent on TV, then sleep... then work... then i fell asleep while working again. I dunno, it usually happens to me while studying / making a project...that is after 3 quarters of second year life! Uh..anyway, saturday night i got to talk to my classmate who said he'll make half/part of the comics and well i kind of wanted to proceed with my work after seeing his..unfortunately my brother wouldn't allow me to use his pc even if it's just for printing. I think i got pissed at him once because he expects for me to do the things i need to do with the computer during the weekdays but I got other things to do...

Anyway as I have said I haven't finished this well it's because i can't find the right moment to write the exact words and well... i find it hard to find that moment. Anyway I put "whenever you say you're there I'm happier" just because I had a really hard time dealing with my perio scores during the perio week even if I still had to study for other subjects and well my new best friend..or bezy, is rodz and he really helped me get to my feel and study hard. I hope i was able to study hard... anyway, there was also this one time that after the exams i felt really really and really depressed then i turned to my cell to try and find someone to text at the moment to make me feel much better.. then suddenly he texted me a sweet quote...uhm the texts are usually sweet quotes but the timing was perfect... then i felt much much much better... he really helped me and i appreciate it so much =D Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home