Monday, March 20, 2006

Just not feeling so well... (2006.03.13-19)

Nobody knows how weak I am until I show it... nobody will understand until I let them... and most of all... nobody can see me the way I want them to...for they will surely look their way and understand me however they please... ~then...to make things clear... almost nobody is what I'm reffering to as "nobody"



  • Just recently...uhm which was exactly on March 14, our class had an overnight at my house. We planned for a non-stop movie mania and well it didn't last the whole morning because we still did want to go to school to complete our clearance. I dunno... they just told me we were going to have an overnight when I was in school that monday. Actually... I was late in coming to school because I needed to finish / re-do our tech skills project since I slept on it that sunday night (again!). I came to school around 9-9:30 am.. then went to the registrars office to accompany our class secretary (anna lynn) in getting the clearance forms. When we reached the fourth floor...because we didn't find our classmates in the back lobby... we found that our class was cleaning the chairs for the geometry clearance. Our geometry teacher (Ma'am Yuhico) said that we two were late and suddenly asked why we were late...then we replied with we went to the registrars for the clearance forms (which was true..). Then she said we shouldn't help with the chairs and we should clean the floor instead...she was laughing a bit...but then since I didn't know what to do, I simply tried to help. I helped a bunch of people (namely... Ada, Sylvia and Shiny) cleaning one chair... Anyway... it went well because the teacher then included me with the cleaners for the morning... then...our class (camia) proceeded with cleaning the chem room. We went to the chemistry lab (located in the ASTB...different from the fourth floor which I referred to...because it is in SHB..science and humanities building) and there we were asked to clean at about 10-11. Naturally we finished early... around 30 minutes earlier so we went on to whatever we needed to do. Then I heard there was a "bonus" film viewing that was given by our computer science teacher (Ma'am Avancena) to another section (Champaca) and so some of the camia people went and watched it just for the bonus. The movie was about to end when we got there... or at least halfway (I really couldn't tell... you can't tell when you're not watching the thing anyway!). I sat in the back because most of the peeps there were champaca students and well the camia students were in the back. I couldn't relate to anything that was shown in the film since I could barely hear it but then I talked to one of my classmates (Mikee) about ragnarok. It seems he knows a lot about it and well it so sucks that I couldn't play any more just because I got hacked...but somehow I'm thankful for it... super! Anyway, during the film, I asked about the camia outing, since the year ended already and some of our classmates were going back to their provinces after the clearance week. At first they talked about a party in one of my classmate's house (Don), but then the topic neared in again to visiting my house... I thought it was a joke.. but anyway I took it seriously and naturally said they could come... First thing I needed to do was to invite the people.. then to set-up the place (the fourth floor of the extension of our house), which included asking my mom if it was alright and if she could order food. I did it through text and well I didn't know what my mom felt... at least I knew some of my classmates said that they thought my parents were sick of hearing our class coming over...since it's the 2nd camia party and some of them already went overnight 2 times. I dunno... I feel just fine for the camia party because I wanted to spend the last moments with them with as much fun as I could.. and I could tell I really enjoyed that night. Anyway, the film started rather late because the teacher said that we should wait for everyone to get there... then the film was supppeeeerrr looooong. Basically it was about the "Da Vinci Code" and how it was proved to be wrong. I wasn't able to read that yet but I got a few things from what the people say about it and well... all I can say is...I think it is rather fictional and people shouldn't take it so seriously and therefore they shouldn't make such ridiculous films disproving a fictional book... but anyway I can't blame them wholly because the book was tempting to believe and for people with rather little background concerning archeological events and evidences... they could easily be misled by that book. But seriously... uhm I got soo bored watching it.. and I even wanted to sleep in front of the freakin' television... Anyway that got off not as smoothly as I thought... and then it ended at around 12:30 nn. I figure it should have started at around 11:15 am or so. After that.. well we needed to finish this tech skills requirement of building a vehicle run by a 9-volts battery, a motor and any recycled materials. I hated that project..or challenge or whatever... that was the line that drew my hate for tech skills and well basically made me furious about the subject. This feeling of utter disbelief and well hatred... not quite hatred but it is a displeasing mood... let me get off the edge and flunk the subject. I dunno I really tried my best in school.. but I thought it wasn't enough and maybe it should have eaten up my time at home.. and in the final moment it did! Weird that I tried to make it at home... or I did... Anyway...so much for the rant, the vehicle didn't go so well but I can't blame it for being too tired to race off a 1-meter fall and still run through a 2-meters long track while carrying a raw egg and with the objective of securing the egg through the entire course. The time was supposedly until 4 (or so I thought) then my groupmate told me it was only up to 2 pm and I didn't have much time so I tried my best to fix it quickly... It caused a really really big confusion in my part as for it was supposed to work properly... but it didn't. =( Past is past... so after that we had this schedule for a biology dissection. We dissected a catfish and well I found it didn't have much organs as compared to us... but anyway that may be because they live in water... =D It went quite well.. I mean there were only two of us in the group (me and Mikee) ... and well it seems that in the process of cutting the catfish open, we slightly crushed it's heart, which then later gave us a hard time determining which was which in the parts near the heart. But everything went well... I suppose =D After that I naturally went home... I got tired anyway... then... hmmm... at home I remember watching Fushigi, Detective Konan, Inuyasha and well... Card Captor Sakura. Then all I can remember is that I asked one of my classmates (Gippo) what to eat for the next day.. he replied with a bunch of things.. including fruit salad, barbecue, pizza, pancit and spaghetti (as I recall).. then he said those were the things I could choose from (not exactly what he said but somehow close). The day ended fairly well as I checked if the fourth floor was really cleared and if my room was much better. Actually I spent 1 and a half hours cleaning my room.. just because I left it messy for the perio week..since I really didn't have time to clean it. I slept really tired.. but satisfied with how I cleaned much of my room. =D
  • Okay then.. I got mixed up with some things... uuhhm... ahh I see it was Tuesday when we watched the movie (Phantom...) great! Well then...some of us were actually watching "Phantom of the Opera" in the Computer Science room because our day was soo boring. I think that was around 11-1, after the time I dropped off our clearance form to our Physics teacher. Way before, I visited the tech unit to find our tech skills teacher (ma'am xavier) because I wasn't paid off my debt for our tech skills fee yet.. it cost me PhP 200, but I normally carry around that much so I wouldn't have any money left.. not so much..so I just visited for the schedule. Anyway we found out that some of my classmates were going to watch a movie in the comp sci room...but I didn't mind it at first... I went over to the Physics unit (SHB 1st floor) and tried to find a way to get my Physics teacher (Sir Angeles) to sign the paper... in exchange for a copy of our class pictures in cd...ehehe. After that, I got so bored, or actually I wanted to ask about how many were coming so... I went over to the comp sci room to watch the movie (Phantom of the Opera). Weird.. I didn't really understand it because I wasn't able to start the movie and also because I sat in the back thinking I didn't know much of the people there and I got shy about it..lol... Then one of my old classmates (Aldrin) celebrated his birthday with around 3 boxes of yellow cab, which became my lunch since I didn't have any money...hehe... Then we continued with the rest of the movie and finally it ended... around 1:30 pm or so. Many of my classmates weren't coming and well it was fine as long as there were people who were going. Most of all the dormer girls... since they were the ones who were going to leave for their province rather early. =D We left at around 3 pm and before that.. well I just sat in the back lobby doing nothing (as usual). Just before that.. I remembered it was White Day... and actually I wanted to spend it with rodz.. although I didn't know if he would be online. Well I ended up just doing nothing... I texted him but he didn't reply (which is reasonable since it costs a lot to text me.. with different networks...) so I asked the people from camia if they really were going or not. Okay I'm back (date check..2006.03.21...3:12 pm)... hmm.. so after I asked them who will come... there was this problem with the interns (dormers..) because that morning the dorm manager issued a note that the gate passes will be given to the interns only to let them go home...they say it's for limiting the entry and exit of students from the dorm (weird.. because the day before none of them issued any gatepasses whatsoever.. so it was confusing). Anyway, at least some of my classmates were able to get away from the dorm by pleading to the dorm manager..but it really angered them to deal with confusing people. Anyway.. as for the first ride.. I texted my mom at around 2:30 to pick us up.. she came at 3:00 pm and well... I wasn't able to get hold of the people who were coming that time.. so I had to make her wait and I visited the dorm to see who will come. Luckily...I found someone willing to go already (Sylvia...then Cris... then Jaja) and some of my classmates from the dorm packed up already (Ada, April and Je)... We left at around 4:30 pm..(can't tell if it was advanced or not..) then... uhm... well we got to our house.. they first noticed the puppies (4 newborn puppies) then.. we went upstairs to my room to leave their bags.. then the second batch of thepeople who were coming came... most of them were from the boys dorm and all...

Okay then.. I think it kills a lot of time for me to write this all down.. and well normally I don't write some things this detailed.. but since my mind is only filled with nonsense anime... I can still remember much of what happened... anyway, i'll tell you the rest of what happened with the party a little bit later... if ever... =D...time check 2006.03.21...3:18 pm ~I'm tired of typing this.. my head hurts.. sorry, I'll proceed next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home