Wednesday, April 04, 2007

talk about 'long posts'

Whew I really, really, REALLY love long posts huh? After reading 'some' of my posts (two or three xD), I have come to a resolve to make another long post. What about? --exactly nothing.

No, it's not really that kind of nothing, but I'd say it doesn't revolve around a specific topic per se. In truth, I don't even think I plan to finish this 'LONG' post in one day (or exactly 10 mins, that I kind of squeezed in my sleeping schedule because it's 4:00 am).


Let me start by saying, "what a wicked summer!" it's so...uh boring. The first week after our exam was still a part of the end of the school year because we still had our intrams (yes, in the middle of the hot blazing heat!), because some teachers still needed a 'few' things from us (mind the sarcasm please) and finally because we needed to finish our clearances (but that was up to our president, so thank you treng). So after the three days of intrams, but don't forget the half day that we had to spend in school to prepare for our english play, I went straight home, locked myself up and SLEPT. It felt so nice to do that peacefully.

Oh and I'll be doing that now... ten minutes have passed. My mind is weak and well aware of what I'm going to face later on--a loud voice saying something like "you slept late again and didn't go to this and that" and a ruined schedule. Maybe I'll finish this off next time...or not. Not tomorrow, I think I resolved not to touch the internet explorer, mozilla firefox and probably the whole internet if I can stomach it. Not just for tomorrow...but maybe until sunday. Whatever.


Okay, okay, I'm back! Yatta! A bit too early though. Anyway, it doesn't matter. Let me get back to what I was saying... I slept and slept and slept... it's so peaceful when you're sleeping right? To tell you a side story, last night, I was barely even able to sleep. Talk about wanting to sleep at 4 in the morning and adjusting your sleeping position until the roosters told you it's time to wake up. Being unable to sleep with all the commotion, your sister adds up to the reason you can't sleep. She just crawls on over your bed to find comfort in the shaded part of the house. Her room btw, is not really good for sleeping when it's really early in the morning. I mean the sun strikes down on your poor eyes and even the heat gets to you and wakes you up in the middle of your sleep. Enough about that!

The rest of the week before we needed to go back to school, I spent it wanting to do SOMETHING. I mean it. It was purely boring. I don't have much anime to watch and I couldn't do anything else. No pc games, no PS, no nintendo, not much to watch on television, nothing to read, no will to go out and no one to go out with. I was practically trapped in my own home! Okay that's a bit over the top, but that's how I viewed it. Until I went and explored the game "World of Warcraft". From sunday afternoon to around tuesday, I was stunned, or rather I was impressed by the graphics, by the concept and by the game itself! It kind of made me want to go back to gaming and stuff. (and believe me it did trigger my going back to my favorite pc game of all...) I played it from around 1 am until the weeeee times of the morning. It was fun because the internet was fast and not much people were awake. However, for that same fact, I felt a bit lonely. Oh well, it didn't last much longer anyway. That wednesday, I downloaded a Ragnarok Client from Korea and installed a private server. Of course it was fun...super!

Let's talk about ragnarok in a different paragraph. Let me tell you, the one thing I did my whole year of playing ragnarok in Fenrir, I was able to top that with one morning (the wee hours of morning) of playing ragnarok in Surge. (SurgeRO) I was able to become a high priest in no time...and also, I married someone there. Enough about that. Let me talk about dejavu in addiction. If I can only reminisce of my time in PRO (Philippine Ragnarok Online) before, I can say that was more fun. Of course, I'm sooo used to my own language, although I'm a bit concerned that I use taglish all the time. Going to my own trip to school again.

I needed to go to school to finish my clearance. No, I'm not graduating, as of yet. But I still need to complete the requirements in school. I went to school on thursday, and I tell 'yah, I was REALLY REALLY late. Then I went to school early the next day, not to mention I didn't sleep just to do so. However, with a pinch of bad luck, I went just in time for the teachers to have their meeting. Then when I came back that afternoon, I was confronted with the closed doors of the library and two of the most important people sitting there fixing our grades and not wanting to sign a piece of paper! It was sad waiting for fate like that, waiting for your grades to open up and give the bad news to you and also, sad to know you can't do anything to make it better. What's done is done. Past is simply part of your memory now. Oh how I'd love to kill the people who made those cliche lines...but they're so true. Just so true.

The clearance was for a good reason, one for the enrollment next year, and two for me to be able to get the hell out of here! I dunno, it seems normal for me to go on a plane ride to singapore, even though I haven't been out of the country my whole life. It didn't feel like it was life-threatening or even life-changing. I was even playing the whole weekend, instead of packing. Funny, I crammed my packing and my mother even scolded me and probably threw tantrums at me...but I was just fine.

The trip, you'd ask? It was nothing important. I only wanted for me to reach a different country and look at their environment with my own eyes, but I wasn't soooo thrilled. I missed home and I missed the way Filipinos were. I felt a bit depressed that some people could trick Filipinos like that. I don't want to tell the whole story and stuff of how we were able to buy items..and how we weren't able to buy some things. The trip made me think though, I have a whole future ahead of me and I can decide wherever I want to go. I could go abroad for all I care. I could, even if you say the SATs and all those exams will hinder me, I can tell you (without boasting or anything) that with some effort, ANYONE can go there. Of course some things hinder you from taking the exam, like the money required for you to take it and the transportation you'd need to take to take the exam. Anyway, after reading all about the places I could study at...I then bounce back to UP. It's the best place, I swear, but I just thought I could change when I went somewhere else.

This question might seem out of place, but is this post long enough? Yeah...It's not long enough, but I'm a bit tired of writing and writing and writing...or rather typing, and typing and typing. I'll end this here, for now that is. See 'yah again.
~>Hah! Okay fine, I really want a long long long post... so I'll post next time, 'kay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home