Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I miss you.. ai yume...

Note: This is taken from a scrap of romantic doodles using notepad. forgive my repetitive state and my grammatical errors. do not mind my hopeless romantic state and keep quiet about this.. please.


If I remember correctly, I passed by your house.. a house I was never familiar with and there you were outside, just outside that house. I took notice of you, briefly nodding in approval of your awesome physical features. I walked on, not noticing the raindrops softly covering my jacket. Then out of nowhere you offered an umbrella and we walked on together. The rain continued to fall, until we were hindered by a slight flood. We took shelter on a truck and I was probably in a foul mood. Your attitude did not help at all, it was like I hated every bit of you. The rain did not stop and I was as cold as ice. I could not help but shiver, shiver endlessly. You noticed, without me even noticing. I felt a slight touch in my shoulder and a soft voice telling me to lean on you. I did so and realized for the first time, I liked you. I blushed lightly, and then shook it away. I opened up a conversation, barely looking at you in the face... you were beside me afterall. I wanted to stay like that forever, me reaching to you and you not knowing how I felt. It was a sensation that made me feel like I was free. Free from my treacherous mind.

The rain subsided and I thanked you for the comfort you gave me. You looked at me with both eyes, gleaming like the sun. It pained me to look at you directly, and you saw me desperately trying to look you in the eyes. A whisper, a few words, and a kiss. You freely gave me those and I freely felt the intensity of each one. How could I have not? I couldn't deny the fact that I was happy. I told you how I felt, and you smiled. I saw you blush as you said how you felt.

It was very late and I needed to get home, but the moment caught us on a leash. I couldn't move, but you offered to walk me home. It wasn't raining anymore, but I couldn't resist. Your offer was too big a deal for me.. it meant a lot for me to spend more time with you.

Everything was going fine, I enjoyed our time together. I had a lot of fun, you teased me a lot and I teased you a lot as well. We were like best friends comfortably walking home. But I knew who you were.. you couldn't have been my best friend. I knew I liked you and I knew how I felt about you... you also knew that.

I wanted for our time to last longer, but I reached home just in time to see my parents waiting outside. They seemed to be worried, and though I wanted for you to go home, my parents stopped you. They harassed both you and me. Asking me where I was and asking you what you've done. It made me sick seeing my parents act so lowly.

Without warning, your parents appeared. Somehow they received news of your return. Your parents took me by the hand, freeing it from your grasp. I was puzzled for they confronted me. They told me I was one hell of a girl and I didn't deserve you. I probably looked afraid, because I really was. You stopped them just in time before I broke down. Touching me, you took hold of my senses and pulled me together. I could have died right before your parents, but you saved me. It's ironic that you caused that and yet saved me from it.

Anyway, my parents interferred. They confronted your parents for confronting me. I was a bit confused by the whole situation, I could've seriously fainted, but I held on.. held on to you. I hoped I could live as normally as I wanted with you. How could we live like that? I wondered myself.

Amidst all that reckless noise, I shouted.. then stared at you and nodded. It seemed like you understood for you merely sighed and let go of my hand. You knew I wanted fot it to end... for our short and sweet memory to end like that. My parents swore to your parents bad words, and vice versa. They swore to each other to never let us near each other. I wonder what happened with them.

I seriously liked you, probably even loved you. But they cut us off. Fortunately, technology couldn't prevent us from communicating. I texted you and you replied. I apologized, and you simply waved it off by saying it was nobody's fault. I regretted apologizing, because apologizing meant everything I did was wrong. But meeting you wasn't wrong.. in fact I loved it. I wished we could be together. We promised to meet each other again. Sneaking out behind our parents' backs, finding comfort in each other... I wish those plans were true

I miss you.. even now. I miss you because I know you're not real. I miss you because you were in my dream and I loved you there. I miss you because I created you... and most of all.. I miss you because I'm lonely and you were there for me.

End note: You might think I weaved this all out of pity for my lonesome self.. but NO! I didn't. It was tuesday night and I desperately needed comfort from someone. I guess that triggered such a dream to exist. I dreamt of this until around 3 AM and of course.. many things happened there that I can't remember, though I try to. Also, many things here happened only in my mind. Many.. many.. details were omitted, for I do not remember anything AT ALL. only a few scenes.. and only the feeling. I created this out of my struggle to relieve myself from thinking of him. Whoever he is.. whatever he was... however he treated me. And it is true though... I miss him. I miss not knowing who he was really... and most of all, the feelings left in me long for him, though I don't know the real reason why.

Well then, read if you must. Criticize it if you want to.. even though I myself want to change many things.. I don't want to rewrite it again. It's only natural for me to make a next episode..oh and I think I met him once again, very briefly..he told me to forget.

1 Comments:

Blogger angel_up3 said...

I read this again.. for the fourth time I think, and I've forgotten all about that person. It's queer.. reading it made me feel like I went back to a past I have long forgotten.

But now as I enter a new present.. looking forward to the future, still many things sway me.. still many people influence me.. and still I look up to many people. I thank him for visiting me one day after writing this and telling me to forget.. for I really did forget. I forgot him, but remembered the feeling.

~>givette

Saturday, August 25, 2007 8:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home