Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Boredom can seriously kill.

I can't complain about not doing anything because although I hate it as much as I despise a few things about myself, working your ass off for school and stuffs sucks as much. Well this is probably a very new sight, I would never (and I repeat, never) want to create a blog post in this kind of environment. I mean, I am in SCHOOL! Now, for crying out loud, there is a good reason for this... a very good one indeed. To state simply, I am anxious.

I recently tried to forget about the far future... I tried, although it seems like that action, or that simple negligence to the future has caused a great deal of stress for my poor mind. Well, well, moving on. I would just love to point out that it is unexpectedly difficult to not do anything for a while when you are sure that you NEED to do something to help you with your future. Near future, at least.


Gah, I'll just...uh.... try this next time. I'll rewrite... repost... or whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home