Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Summer's soooo hot :( [friendster entry. 04.08.2008]

It's been such a long time since I last typed something here. My most recent post in the cyber world was about boredom..haha. Ahh well, anyway... I wanted to write something today... and I'm too tired to log onto my blogspot account so...I'm going to post it here... xD By the way, I'm warning whoever reads this...that I'm in the mood to write a lot of things. I don't know...I just remember them all too well, so I want to write them all. o.o


Hmm... let's start with after exams and such. Mid-march, we had our school fair and it was bo-o-oring. lol. Every year I couldn't enjoy the school fair. Well, this year I just had a few things to do in the fair-pair and the thing about the math scrapbook, that I'm happy to say, we finally finished!! (We were kind of trying to accomplish the scrapbook for three weeks. Oh I did dream about that scrapbook too... last night? Weird. I dreamt about it and now I'm writing something about it. Must be a coincidence.) I didn't attend the school concert although it must have been fun... I think I was just too tired to watch a bunch of bands perform. And gosh it would've cost me P150 (money that I can't get from my parents).


The monday after the saturday concert was the first day of our intrams... and after not finishing the math scrapbook (which was by the way due 7:00 PM the day before) I felt a little bit guilty about not trying to finish it, but the hell with it. So the whole intrams week (or three/four days) I didn't come to school. I didn't miss much... and well... I can't really help at all when it comes to games like those. I'm not suited for such things...but I did realize I can improve if I really want to. I guess so. But I don't like contests like those. >.>


Hmm, the week after that... I didn't come to school either! Ahh well, it was Holy Week and I couldn't promise much. I didn't know what we were going to do that Holy Week and anyway, we weren't supposed to come to school on March 13-21 :D But then, but then... March 18, I agreed to put on braces. Well that day the brackets were installed... then March 19, the wire was put on and I could barely eat a thing. Couldn't sleep much... and all I could eat until March 22 was soup. Chicken Noodle Soup <3,>.> -forgets, forgets- Ahh... but I guess I can't forget... he introduced SaiKano to me... and I introduced Lovely Complex to him... so it isn't that easy to forget... :D But right now... I don't think I'll be bothered by what few memories I have.


Ahh... I kind of lost the momentum. How sad. p = mv. lol. Just something you remember when you spend most of your time studying physics @.@ Well, moving on... the week after the Holy Week, I went to school everyday to try and patch things up with my clearance. And I'm not yet finished with it too T_T I need to go to school... bah >.> I managed to get a few things done... and to finish part of our str thing. And to whoever plans to go and study in Pisay... and to those moving onto the 3rd or 4th year of Pisay... I tell you. STR - Science and Technology Research - is one hell of a subject. You should be prepared...financially... and probably mentally. xP. But anyway, the bad teachers are going away... the next generations are kind of lucky. The whole week, by the way, we had our graduation practices. Three days to master/practice the graduation song 'Never cry until the last goodbye.' if I remember that right. (Tami, peace xD)


The week after that... March 31 was our baccalaureate mass... the morning we had a mass... it lasted 1 hour and 30 minutes.. i think. then we had a Toast to Excellence thing where people were awarded. I got a Director's List-er certificate and a Big Sister certificate. Weird. I thought I lost to becoming a candidate for that Big Sister thing because I rarely attended the meetings when the new year came. Ahh, but I tried. I guess I thought it wasn't really enough... oh well. We don't always deserve what we get. The whole afternoon, we kind of... wasted our time practicing for the graduation. It was a waste of time because we never really learned much... most of the things we did in the actual graduation were impromptu.


April 1... April Fool's Day! was graduation day. I slept right the night before... the morning of the day itself I think I woke up at 10~11 AM. And believe me... for a simple summer day that would've been a miracle. xD. I am actually much more efficient at night. :D. I was dressed and it was just 1 PM... the graduation was 4 PM. My sister put make-up on me and my mother kind of fixed my hair. At 2 PM I was already in school... staying in the car because I couldn't really find anyone else at school at that time. It was toooooo early. xP. Hmm... so I was there early because Sir Nat said we had to come before 3 PM or we couldn't march at all.. @.@ On that day I gave away much of my grad pics... I tried to make a ton of them for a ton of people (ton is the exaggeration of around 35 people). The actual march started at around 4:15 PM. Late...as usual. And messy... very, very confusing. I didn't know where to line up... neither did my father. xD I don't think anybody needs to know what happened when we marched... I mean we marched, that's all. Then a few words from the head of the school and such. But the best thing I heard in that whole graduation ceremony was Jape's speech. Okay... so technically, he isn't our valedictorian... we don't have one. But he was truly the top one...well before an anomaly struck the 'best school', or so they say, that offered science education in the Philippines. Money won and integrity lost. I can't say much about it. Call it a rumor... all I can say is life isn't always fair. Well... not much happened. We walked up on the stage... and we sang. Then what ever surprised me in this so-called low-budget graduation (they said only P10,000 was alloted for it) was that there were fireworks. Probably 10~15 minutes worth of fireworks... and this spinning fireworks thing that polluted the air more than anything else. Sure we said... 'wow', 'astig', but no... we coughed a few times and my eyes hurt after the display. We sang the Philippines Science High School Hymn for the last time... and it was fun. Nobody cried so much. I just felt like it was a normal thing..a normal gathering. :D. Then we ate out. As much as my father didn't want to eat out and I agreed not to...but my mother thought I wasn't serious when I said let's not eat out...so we ate out. First we went to choco kiss... but then they were going to close the kitchen 30 minutes after our arrival... so nevermind. We went to chateu verde... or something... I forgot the name. We ate there... then slept...


The next day, I couldn't get up... I was supposed to return my toga to our class adviser... but I couldn't so I asked my mom to. That afternoon I was a bit late in waking up. I just watched tv...waiting for my sister to put make-up on me... eh... well it's because we had our grad ball that day. April 2. The start was 5 PM. My sister came home at a few minutes before 5 PM... so I said... whatever. Who cares. I could actually skip that party... I guess... I didn't have much of a reason to attend it after all. But I wanted to have fun with a few of my friends for the last official time. I'm not much of a party-er than anything. More often than not I agree to attend class outings and then cancel the day before. For reasons unknown... and I end up watching tv at home. :D. I went to the gradball at around 7 PM. Late... xD Very late. I arrived there a little 8-ish. I told myself I didn't miss much... ahh but oh well. I loved the play ground there. Gosh I almost choked up riding the swing. Someone pushed the swing too much... intentionally. @.@ Then I almost went up the slide... then thought I might rip the skirt of whatever I was wearing... so I didn't. I stayed with Ica and Lady by the poolside noticing how bored we were... but how much fun we had in the play ground. After that, Marv, Red and Joseph entered the pool wearing their pants. We weren't supposed to do that... but they wanted to. They did that after the fireworks display, btw. We must have been a rich batch to have that kind of display... or maybe... ehem... Money works. xD. I didn't want to enter the pool.. not in a million years... and wearing a cocktail dress too? Lol. So I kind of went inside... bands from our batch were playing so I stayed outside. When the bands ended and the slow songs played... I kind of wanted to dance with some of the people. Before that, though, large groups of people formed circles and danced to the fast songs. It was fun. xD. Though I didn't really know them... I just danced beside them. xD. After that were the slow songs. At first I sat right through it... then afterwards I found a few people I wanted to talk to and we danced. I danced with three girls. Weird. xD. and four boys. It was sad Red and Marv entered the pool...I couldn't dance with them... they were soaking wet!! but anyway, it was alright. I'll miss the whole batch... well mostly the front lobby people... and the people in my sections. :D


Ahh... sooooooo... for the rest of the week, I was too tired to go to school. I mean I went home 2 AM because of the grad ball... so I didn't wake up on time to go to school. then the next day... I was... uhm... totally absorbed in watching Hana Kimi. Ahh >.> -fangirls- hmm... weird. xD. I watched 15 episodes... hmm... with intervals of eating and a little bit of sleeping. But I finished it saturday morning. I didn't even sleep the night before... I watched it 'till 7 AM and then we immediately left to go to the ilc. Hmm... but that friday... I made such a big decision not to take intarmed. I mean... ahh... I don't fit there. I don't see myself liking that course or that future. I could probably survive it... but I don't think I would be as happy as if I took civ eng. So now I'm officially taking civ eng. and I'm officially... the one who'll construct Ica's house in the future xD.


The ILC... hmm.. I missed YFC. I guess. I felt happy about the ILC. I think I've been out of it for a while... I couldn't connect much with God... but now I feel much, much better. Anyway, I can't really tell much about what happened there. Maybe later... maybe some other time... or maybe never xD.


After the ILC... well I was really craving for PINEAPPLE PIE! I called it Pinyapple pie in front of my mother. I don't know why... oh wait... I do know. It's because my brother came home last thursday I think and he brought home buko pie... and I haven't eaten the Pineapple pie in such a long time. I loved that... don't know why. Oh but I love Apple crumble too... and Manga-apple. o.o I must love apples @.@ We bought one! Yey.. I must've eaten half of the pie... I just finished the last piece this afternoon. Hmm... I came home at around 6 PM. Slept all the way home. Slept when I got home... then woke up at 2 AM and then ate something...for dinner. Then... slept again.


I woke up... 7:30 AM... and all I could say was it was unbearably hot. That was a weird occurrence... if you'd ask me. I would never wake up from a nice sleep just because it was HOT! >.<>.>


So I end a long post. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home